We are all staying safe at home in New Zealand and have plenty of time to get creative so what better opportunity to put your skills up against the rest of the country.
Pinnacle Boatworks has come up with a fun way to past the time during lockup. There are three sections in this very unique boatbuilding competition.
- Under 10
- 10 to 16
- 16 to 116
The rules are very simple:
- Your boats must be made from recycling/waste found around the house.
- Your boat must float, 20 bonus votes if its self propelled.
- The boat must fit in a household bath (We don’t want you getting in trouble for leaving the house).
- Most votes for each age group wins.
- You can enter as many times as you want.
Entry is simple, you must post a photo of the creation floating, to the competition page with your age category, name, town and the hashtag #pinnacleboats2020comp
Entries close when the level 4 lock-down finishes, but the page will stay open for voting for four weeks after the lock-down has finished to allow a fair spread of votes across all entries. Pinnacle Marine is in the process of organizing some great prizes, which will be announced before the entries are closed.